Welcome to our Parkinson’s Community
The purpose of this community website is to create an online community for individuals with Parkinson’s disease and their families and friends.
The community is broken into the following categories and groups:
- An extensive database of Assistive equipment companies that have products that can help make life easier for those that suffer from Parkinson’s disease.
- The heart of the community are the groups viewers can look at, join and comment in that deal with different subject areas relating to Parkinson’s. We welcome members to setup their own groups and forums that relate to Parkinson’s issues and concerns. At this time our groups are:
- Early Onset Parkinson’s
- Art Therapy for Parkinson’s
- Music Therapy for Parkinson’s
- Writing Therapy for Parkinson’s
We encourage viewers and members to participate in these groups.
The Parkinson’s community is managed by The Arizona Career Success Academy a school that trains disabled, and low income individuals for careers in Internet and Social Media Marketing.
The community project is sponsored by the Helen Foundation an organization providing treatment for individuals with Parkinson’s disease.